Hi guys!! What’s up? I am feeling so happy because a.) my blog got a makeover!! Can you tell? Some people have asked me and it is a wordpress template. The theme is called adaline. b.) my boyfriend is coming home from college today! He is finishing up his last presentation and coming home to me! He lives 4 minutes away so when he is home we see each other a lot 🙂
Moving on, I recently subscribed to a few natural beauty subscription boxes. I want to try to move to an all natural, organic beauty regimen which includes natural beauty products I love when it comes to makeup and skincare. So, what better way to begin the process then by subscribing to a bunch of organic beauty subscription boxes?! Testing them out for you guys, of course 😉
Goodbeing starts at $10 a month but they have lots of options for plans depending on the type of box you want. Even if you pay more for larger sized products (I did), it’s not bad at all for how much they give you! You can choose a beauty box or a lifestyle box but I chose lifestyle because they give you accessories, home products, beauty products, etc. It just seemed like it had more options, which I liked. Also, each month you can choose one or two products you want to make sure are included in your box, which is really cool of them! Most of the time, subscription boxes are much more random which I don’t always love.
So here is what was included in the May Box:
- The Income Rafiki bracelet. This was cool because you can go online to we.org and see exactly how this purchase is making a difference to a community that needs it. I love products like that and try to make an effort to buy them more than regular products. Also, the colors are so cute for summer! Normally $10.
- Previce Hyaluronic Hydrofoam moisturizer. These fancy words basically mean a moisturizer that comes out as foam! It says to use it as a primer so I did. It felt very light and like it made my face feel more matte, not shiny, which I loved. Normally $48!
- skinowl beauty steam, sample size. I try my hardest to steam my face from time to time. It’s so good for you! I can add this to my steaming water and it helps with congestion, clears my skin, and boosts hydration and radiation. I don’t know about the sample size but the big size is $48.
- Good Medicine Perfectly Clear Skin Tonic. This was my pick for the box. I struggle with random pimples popping up here and there and although it’s gotten a lot better (the less makeup I wear, the better my skin looks) I wanted to try this out. You put it onto a cotton pad and swipe it on your face. And wow– it felt so tingly in a really good way!! I tried it out twice last night and my skin looks and feels great today! Normally $30.
- Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara. I was pumped about this because, like I said, I want to try out more organic beauty products. I liked this but felt it didn’t make my eyelashes as long as my usual mascara. So, I mixed the two. Probably defeats the purpose of trying to use a natural product, but oh well. Regularly $12.99.
Overall Review: 4/5 stars. I would definitely try this again! I haven’t tried every single product in the box but I love the variety that this box gives you and I love how you can customize it each month. Plus, you can buy the full sized products from the box at a discounted price on their website. I love that, too! Overall, the products were fantastic and I love how they gave me mostly all full-sized products too b/c most subscription boxes only give samples. Plus, the box comes with tiny cards reminding you of what you got so you can hold onto them to remember. So nice! I’ll keep reviewing the boxes for you! Have a good hump day!!